What does anyone think of his site: Web Accessibility is accessiBe [ADA - WCAG 2.1 - Section 508]

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

My church wants to know if this type of fee for accessibility service would be worth the $49.00 monthly.
Web Accessibility is accessiBe [ADA - WCAG 2.1 - Section 508] —
https://accessibe.com/

I visited some of the sites referenced and they look good, but I am wondering what other people think of such a service.

--
Signature: