Re: What does anyone think of his site: Web Accessibility is accessiBe [ADA - WCAG 2.1 - Section 508]

Brian Zolo

Hey there, Ron, frankly, I wouldn't recommend this site as there have been complaints made against them from the NFB. They do lots of advertising but their actions don't match their claims. Tell your church to avoid them like the plague! Have a great day! Brian Zolo (feel free to call me BZ, grin!

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ron Canazzi
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2021 3:28 PM
To: TechTalk Mailing List <TechTalk@groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] What does anyone think of his site: Web Accessibility is accessiBe [ADA - WCAG 2.1 - Section 508]

Hi Group,

My church wants to know if this type of fee for accessibility service would be worth the $49.00 monthly.
Web Accessibility is accessiBe [ADA - WCAG 2.1 - Section 508] — https://accessibe.com/

I visited some of the sites referenced and they look good, but I am wondering what other people think of such a service.

--
Signature:
For a nation to admit it has done grevous wrongs and will strive to correct them for the betterment of all is no vice; For a nation to claim it has always been great, needs no improvement and to cling to its past achievements is no virtue!