From: Greg Wocher
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2021 2:38 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] What does anyone think of his site: Web Accessibilityis accessiBe [ADA - WCAG 2.1 - Section 508]

Hello,

Absolutely do not use these people. They are a rip off. As a matter of fact they were a sponsor of the NFB convention and then were pulled because of how bad they are. They can not deliver what they promise. Here is a link to the overlay fact sheet which can explain things better than I can.

This link should tell you what you need to know.

Greg Wocher

On Jul 17, 2021, at 3:28 PM, Ron Canazzi <aa2vm@...> wrote:

Hi Group,

My church wants to know if this type of fee for accessibility service would be worth the $49.00 monthly.
Web Accessibility is accessiBe [ADA - WCAG 2.1 - Section 508] —
https://accessibe.com/

I visited some of the sites referenced and they look good, but I am wondering what other people think of such a service.

--
Signature:
For a nation to claim it has always been great, needs no improvement  and to cling to its past achievements is no virtue!