welcome to episode 32 of Blind Android Users Podcast.

welcome to episode 32 of Blind android Users Podcast.
this and all previous episodes can be found at.
www.blindandroidusers.com
for short segments of this episode.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5iI0uwraRqpntWdOJmkRCLdubPOTc-fR
this is a very long episode, so grab some popcorn, some drinks, sit
back and enjoy.
in this episode we talk about, audio book apps including Listen Audio
Book Player, Smart Audio Book Player, Librevox Audio Books, Plaidy,
Audible and Scribd.
then for our in-focus section, we have the developer of BRLTTY, Dave Mielke
we have the next segment in Commentary screen reader in which Mariamm
shows us how to create functions to auto play messages in whatsapp
App of the week
This week, Karene Kiwan demonstrates the popular ACR Phone Dialler.
My Android Journey
Finally, our Android Journey story this week comes from Roselina Squeo.