From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison
Martin
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2021 3:52 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] donating a laptop

Hi all,
Don't know if anyone can help me, but I'm going to ask anyway. My old laptop
is just collecting dust on my desk, but it's still a perfectly good machine
for someone who doesn't care about having the latest and gratest in terms of
computers. Now I know there's Computers for the Blind in Texas, but as I
live in Canada I worry about what it would cost to ship it to them. Does
anyone know of anywhere closer where I could donate my laptop too? I'm not
interested in selling it because I don't know how much I'd get for it, plus
I know that there are many people especially visually impaired people who
can't afford a brand-new computer so if I could donate it to somewhere so
that it could go to someone who really needs/wants a good machine then I'd
love to do that. Hope someone can help me!!! Thanks
Madison