Re: is there a way to turn Spodify podcast links into RSS

Vicki W

Listening, you can do, but download you cannot, not even with a paid account, at least on the computer and I believe the format you can download on the phone only works on the phone.

----- Original Message -----
From: Gene
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2021 9:14 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] is there a way to turn Spodify podcast links into RSS

Yesterday, there was a question about conditions for listening to Spotify podcasts.  It’s the same as other content on Spotify.  If you have a free account, you can listen.  I haven’t checked, but I would think that you will hear advertising unless you have a paid account.  But if you use Spotify as a free user, you can listen.