Will I need to change my address if I change internet provider?

Nancy Hill

Hi,

I have used comcast for over 10 years and we are seriously contenplating  going to AT&T.

My current email addie ends in comcast.net.  If we do change provider, must I also change my internet address?

If I have to change my address, do you have suggestion/s for an address source that I won't have to change but can take intact from one provider to another.

I use updated versions of win10, jaws and Thunderbird.

Help and suggestions greatly appreciated.

nancy