From: "Nancy Hill" <girlyscream@comcast.net>
To: "TechTalk" <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2021 10:18 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Will I need to change my address if I change internet provider?

Hi,

I have used comcast for over 10 years and we are seriously contenplating going to AT&T.

My current email addie ends in comcast.net. If we do change provider, must I also change my internet address?

If I have to change my address, do you have suggestion/s for an address source that I won't have to change but can take intact from one provider to another.

I use updated versions of win10, jaws and Thunderbird.

Help and suggestions greatly appreciated.

nancy