Re: Strange issue with microsoft security essentials

emma goodwin <emma.sleeptalk@...>

The problem in my opinion and I respect all people's differences is
that AVG can block certain programs and audio games. I used AVast and
AVG and it sees many things as hasserds and its difficult to access
the complete program, some of it is unaccessible. I am on windows 8.1
and want to move to 10 but when I did use other programs like I said,
I didn't have good experiences. As I said, that's just my opinion but
If AVG or other programs work well for some of you then great.

On 9/3/15, Beth <thebluesisloose@gmail.com> wrote:
Okay. I think someone suggested letting it sit there or otherwise
uninstalling and reloading it into your system. Bear in mind that MSE is
at the bottom of security tests done by the top security experts, and I
found some web articles about it that aren't too pretty. I would like to
recommend AVG. AVG Antivirus free is now pretty accessible. My boyfriend
uses it, and he loves it and when my old Dell set itself on fire, lol,
well, before it did, my bf showed me his version of AVG, and it works.

Beth Taurasi, Windows 10 edition,
Cell: 720-435-7407
Skype: denverqueen0920
Ms_denverqueen on Twitter
Instagram: denverqueen0920
Facebook: www.facebook.com/denverqueen0920

Hi Beth, I'm using Windows7 home premium.