Re: jaws license and sma

Mike B.

Hi Allen,

In your case I would call FS / Vispero and talk to them directly.  You will still get the sale price, it doesn't have to be done on line to get the SMA $120 discount.  Just make sure you get an agent that knows about the sale until the end of the month.
Phone#: 1-800-444-4443.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.
Just once, I want a username and password prompt to say:  "Close Enough!"

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2021 6:16 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] jaws license and sma

Where or how can I get this. When I run my serial number it says it will cost me 380 dollars. I know they have a discount with ACB Convention going. I would not get that to work. Maybe I entered the code wrong. I would like to get this.
I have the most current version of jaws.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Loy
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2021 06:04 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] jaws license and sma

You can get a SMA until July 31 that cover the next two years for $120, regularly $150. That is if in US. These licenses you can use as long as you wish. If you are not current then the annual license might be the least expensive. But at the end of the year you have to renew or your license reverts to 40 minute  mode.
----- Original Message -----
To: "TechTalk" <TechTalk@groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2021 8:46 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] jaws license and sma

Hi, was wondering what the differance is between the yearly license and the s.m.a.  for Jaws for windows?  I currently have the 2021 version of jaws.  Trying to decide which would be better for upgrading yearly or s.m..  Thanks for any help.
Amy

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.