From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2021 9:14 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] jaws license and sma

Hi Amy,

In a nutshell, if you have the annual license version you pay $95 a year to have it, but I don't know if this is a fixed price or if this price will go up.

On the other hand, if you have an SMA, when you buy the SMA this is good for 2 years / 2 versions of Jaws and when purchased in advance you get 2 versions of Jaws for $150.  Right now FS / Vispero has a sale going on until the end of the month and the SMA is $120.

It's hard to explain the purchase in advance I mentioned, as an example I always buy my SMA's almost 1 year in advance.  So, my current SMA covered J2022, but because of this sale I purchased my J2023 & J2024 SMA to take advantage of the sale price.

For any further explanation you might want to give FS / Vispero sales a call and make sure they give you the sale price if you do buy an SMA.  Their Phone# Is below.

Sales: 1-8800-444-4443

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.