Problem Updating Jaws

Shelly Kane

Hi Group:

Yesterday, I got the notification to update to the new version of Jaws and I do as I normally do.  When it comes up, it will ask me if I want to update it and I say yes and then it asks me if I want to let the changes come on my hard drive and I say yes to that but for some reason, nothing is happening.  I have tried it three different ways.  I go to where it says yes and I hit Alt Y and wait a while and nothing seems to happen and then I find it again and I hit either space and then enter and nothing is happening. Any help will be greatly appreciated.  What should I be listening for so I know it's updating?  I'm getting complete silence.

Shelly