Re: Problem Updating Jaws

Shelly Kane

Thank you.  When I do this, will I need to know my license key and serial number?  Mine usually does it automatically when I hit yes but for some reason, it's not.

Shelly

On 7/22/2021 9:20 PM, Mike B. wrote:

Hi Shelly,

Use this direct download link to download the installer and install it from your computer using the downloaded installer.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2021 9:57 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Problem Updating Jaws

Hi Group:

Yesterday, I got the notification to update to the new version of Jaws
and I do as I normally do. When it comes up, it will ask me if I want
to update it and I say yes and then it asks me if I want to let the
changes come on my hard drive and I say yes to that but for some reason,
nothing is happening. I have tried it three different ways. I go to
where it says yes and I hit Alt Y and wait a while and nothing seems to
happen and then I find it again and I hit either space and then enter
and nothing is happening. Any help will be greatly appreciated. What
should I be listening for so I know it's updating? I'm getting complete
silence.

Shelly