Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2021 1:49 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Finding Passcode for Zoom Meeting

When I hit enter to open the invite, then tab, I go to Organizer, then Time, then Location.  The Location has the link for the meeting with nothing below that.  If I hit enter on that, I get the options to accept or decline the meeting.

I am asking this question because there are some situations where I cannot join directly from the link, but want to dial in only, so I need to know what the password is.