Re: Finding Passcode for Zoom Meeting

Carolyn Arnold

Shift 7 is comma on an iPhone keypad.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of John Holcomb II
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2021 6:57 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Finding Passcode for Zoom Meeting

I'm still confused. Shift+7?
John

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2021 12:31 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

When you put in a number in a smart phone, and that number is going to have to have extension, bank account number, whatever, that might need to be entered, put in a comma, Shift+7, and then enter the other numbers that are required in order for you to reach your telephone destination.

So, when you call, go to Contacts, enter on the contact, double-tap on number to call - VOILA, it dials number, passcode and all. I also put in a comma and then pound, because if calling in, you have to press pound after you reach your Zoom number.