Re: Finding Passcode for Zoom Meeting

Allen West

The way I get three commas is by putting my iPhone in touch typing
mode. Then I one finger swipe to the star key and do a double tap and
hold. You will hear it say comma comma comma. After the third comma
lift your finger. Now type the access code.

Allen

On 7/24/21, Mike B. <mb69mach1@fastmail.com> wrote:
I think she means that on the smart phone keyboard the, shift + 7, types the

comma. An example is below.
From:
PRAMIT BHARGAVA
There are two ways to automate dialing of an extension or meeting code,
using an iphone.
What they need to do it add the main phone under contacts and then tap the
Symbols button and do any of the following:
1. Tap Pause to enter a two-second pause (a two-second pause is represented

as a comma in the phone number).
2. Tap Wait to stop dialing until you tap Dial again (wait-to-dial is
represented as a semicolon in the phone number).

The best and the easiest that works for online meetings would be using three

commas.
Format should be "Main phone number three commas and meeting code" without
any spaces.
Hope this helps
Pramit

Stay safe & take care. Mike.
Just once, I want a username and password prompt to say: "Close Enough!"