From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2021 7:26 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Finding Passcode for Zoom Meeting

I think she means that on the smart phone keyboard the, shift + 7, types the comma.  An example is below.

From:
PRAMIT BHARGAVA
There are two ways to automate dialing of an extension or meeting code, using an iphone.
What they need to do it add the main phone under contacts and then tap the Symbols button and do any of the following:
1. Tap Pause to enter a two-second pause (a two-second pause is represented as a comma in the phone number).
2. Tap Wait to stop dialing until you tap Dial again (wait-to-dial is represented as a semicolon in the phone number).

The best and the easiest that works for online meetings would be using three commas.
Format should be "Main phone number three commas and meeting code" without any spaces.
Hope this helps
Pramit

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2021 3:56 PM