PowerToys (for what it's worth)

Howard Traxler

Hi all,
I got this thing called PowerToys.  I think it came from microsoft. Looked like it would solve all my problems; but it really messed up my NVDA.  So I took it out and now things are fine.

I also have something called ASMWsoft PC Optimizer.  Don't know why I put that on there or what it's supposed to do; but it seems to do nothing.  I tried to remove it in the normal way; but it wouldn't uninstall.  It didn't like my screen definition.

Speaking of screen definition, when I go to my bank, it complains about wanting a larger screen.  But, at least, it lets me in.

Howard