Re: Finding Passcode for Zoom Meeting

In My Shiny Android world, to insert a comma after typing a number, I would
PLACE MY FINGER on the "STAR (OR ASTERISK) SIGN" below the 7 button, wait a
few seconds and the inserted comma will be announced. I'll do this for
however many commas I wish to insert. Remember to always end with the
"POUND (OR HASH IN BRITISH ENGLISH) SIGN when you're done entering the
required string of numbers.

I don't even need to invoke the Symbol Keyboard to accomplish this.

Caveat: I have deployed the US-PC Keyboard emulation using GBoard.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado