Re: Audio Book Apps

Mary Smith

Hi Shelly, the books you purchase are yours to keep, they will always be available.

On 2021-07-26 4:26 a.m., Shelly Kane wrote:
Hi Group:

I'm currently using a book app as well.  This one you are talking about, is it an app for the phone or is it like a website?  Mine is an app on the phone and it's really nice.  I pay $10 per month and you can get more than you can on BARD.  I use both services. After I'm done reading, I delete the book because I don't usually hang onto books that I have already read.

While we are on this topic, I do have a question.  When you use Audible or one of these audio book apps, what would happen if you cancelled your subscription for a few months and then you wanted to start it up again?  Can you do that or will everything be gone.  Thanks in advance.

Shelly

On 7/25/2021 7:37 AM, Sharon S wrote:

Hi, another source for audio books is all you can books:

http://www.allyoucanbooks.com/ <http://www.allyoucanbooks.com/>

This is also a service that you pay for monthly. I have been using it for a couple of months now. You can try it for 30 days free and you get to download as many books as you like. Once you download a book you can keep it even after you leave the service.

From Shaz.

Canberra, Australia.