From: Matt
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2015 2:40 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Laptops, who is king of the hill?

Well, I agree computer in general is down in prices. Can you spend a lot
of money on one yes. But you can buy a very good laptop and desktop for
around 1000 bucks or less. I would say you can get a fairly good windows
machine to do most of what most people would want to do with one for around
600 to the 800 buck mark.

Matt.from.florida@...