Re: Keyboard shortcut for taking a screenshot?

Sharon Hooley

Hey Andy?  I notice from the message you sent from the other list that there's a lack of punctuations, such as the period,  which makes it harder for me to wrap my head around the instructions.  Is there a way to edit this one, please?

Is it hard to communicate, even with hearing aids?  Visit
www.CochlearAmericas.com

On Jul 27, 2021, at 4:18 PM, Andy <wq6r@...> wrote:

From another list.
To take a screenshot

Press print screen button to take a screen shot of the entire monitor

Press alt+print screen to get a screen shot of the current window

If you are using windows 10, the screenshots are saved automaticly in your one drive pictures folder in the sub folder screenshots

If using anything less the screenshot is on your clip board, you must paste the screen shot to a paint document

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Orozco" <jsoro824@...>