Email Question

Shelly Kane

Hi Group:

I have a complicated question about my email and hope someone can answer this.  I tried putting my email account on my phone last night so I can start looking at it and not get on the computer all the time.  So after I got it all set up, it worked great.  The mail downloaded just fine and I wanted to make sure it still worked in Thunderbird because I use the computer more.  It downloaded in Thunderbird just fine but here's the problem.  When I went back on the phone to see if the mail was in both places, Thunderbird blocked it.  My phone had no email on there.  It was wiped clean.  This happens also when I download mail into Thunderbird and I go to my gmail account on the web you can't see the mail on google either if it's already in Thunderbird.  Do any of you know why this keeps happening and is there anything simple I can do about it?  Thanks in advance for any help.

Shelly