From: Matt [mailto:matt.from.florida@...]
Sent: Saturday, December 12, 2015 11:22 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Toaster Oven

Yes and they make newer models as I have sent out links to them. Most all the major brands make them like that. Like Hamilton beach and black and decker and weaver and the list goes on. If you read some of my earlier emails you will see links to them. If you think about it really makes a lot of sense instead of having a toaster and then a toaster oven. Just have it all in one and it will not take up any more space if as much.

Matt.from.florida@... <mailto:Matt.from.florida@...>