From: "Walter Ramage" <wpr@...>
To: <TechTalk@groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2015 3:16 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Laptops, who is king of the hill?

The prices do vary but I notice that there is a lot of "cheap laptops and a
lot of expensive laptops but the mid range prices are still a bit high
compared to when I first got my laptop. The site I looked it is
www.ebuyer.co.uk and if you multiply the prices you see there by 1.52 then
you will get an approximation of what that model would cost in Dollars as £1
is equal to $1.52 but of course, this will fluctuate from day to day. but
it seems to be sitting around that point steadily for now. Walter.