Sent: Friday, July 30, 2021 4:08 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] windows 10 with jaws

h. if you want to e-mail me and tell me what problems or issues. Been using windows 10 with jaws for about 7 years. A power user. So if I can help. Did you try googling if windows 10 utube. Did you try the freedom scientific training and then searching for windows 10.

Or what about the fs reader training about windows. That is for windows 10.

If you need help.

Happy to help.

Ps: don’t know of any programs which will have a shell like windows 7.

Just learn to use windows 10.

Marvin.