From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marilyn and Don Bilderback
Sent: July 30, 2021 11:38 PM
To: TECHTALK <techtalk@groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] Info about Pen Friend

My Pen Friend finally bit the dust after years of almost daily use.  Now I can’t independently pick out my own clothes.  I sure miss that thing!

Anyone use the new Pen Friend, I think it is called the 3.

I would appreciate any information from users about how they like it or what doesn’t work.  It says it takes 3 to 6 weeks to come and you order from Maxi Aids.  Any other sellers of this product?  Either the price has gone up a lot or I surely don’t remember the cost being so high. Sounds like it comes from the UK.

This is one item I have gotten much use out of.  It makes me mad that I heard you can’t use the labels with the new one.

Help me make up my mind whether to order another Pen Friend.  Thanks much.  Marilyn