From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shelly Kane
Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2021 2:31 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Email Question

John:

Thanks for getting back to me. I think I told you that I hit Control Enter to send a message and to begin a message, I hit Control N. As to the folders, I like all of my mail to go into the in box. When I delete a message, I have it go into the trash folder and then when there is a lot, I delete them totally from that folder and they come off the computer. I don't like to plug my computer up with messages. I also have a sent folder that the message I send fall into. When I start a message and can't finish it, it goes to the drafts folder and then I can go back to it after I save it. That's all of the folders I want.

Shelly

On 7/30/2021 4:10 PM, John Holcomb II wrote:
Hey Shelly,
Like ok right now.
Do you have rules set up so that certain mail go into certain folders?

The keystrokes to send a message will remain the same no matter which protocol you use, pop3 or imap.
Because you see, the keystroke you use to send the message is one that is built into the program.
Does that make sense ?
Once you answer the question about folders, I can direct you further.
Glad to help in any way that I can!
John