From: Rich De Steno
Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2015 5:49 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] NFL on the iPhone?

There are a few options. You can buy Pro Football Radio for 99 cents,
but it is a hit and miss proposition. I Have it and it works well
enough for me. They give you a list of possible stations for every team
and you usully get the game after you try a few, but no guarantees. If
you want an official "sure thing", Tune-in Radio advertises a premium
version for $8.99 per month, which gets you all NFL games plus many
recorded books and commercial-free stations, but I do not use that myself.

Rich De Steno

On 12/13/2015 5:41 PM, Curtis Delzer wrote:
Like at bat, for MLB, is there an ap for the IiPhone which does the same? pick local broadcasts for games, or any broadcast for a fee?
At bat is $2.99 per month without the TV option, just "game day audio," which is all I would want.

Curtis Delzer
H.S.
K6VFO
San Bernardino, CA