Re: windows 10 with jaws

gbmagoo@...

Why don’t you share these with the group???

Ask for help, and when you find a answer somewhere you do not share it with of us who tried to help

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of joanne
Sent: Sunday, August 1, 2021 10:39
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] windows 10 with jaws

I had heard there were ribbon disablers for windows 10, so I googled and got a couple programs I sent to my friend. I also sent him Gene's very thorough tutorial on how to use ribbons, so he has a choice by investigating both sides of the issue. I don't have windows 10 myself, but I'm collecting helpful material for when I get it.

Also I do appreciate the links to the groups you sent. That will also be helpful as well.

Sent: Friday, July 30, 2021 12:07 PM

Really there’s a ribene disabler?

What is that n and how odes it work?

Thanks,