From: goshawk on horseback
Sent: Tuesday, August 3, 2021 7:09 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Audio recording

for the recording, I would say give arthax a go. I am using it with win7,

but as it is a fairly new program, don't see why it wouldn't work with

win10.

it has a super useful audio monitoring feature, which is great if one needs

to set levels, eq, and things, and it can do wav, mp3, or flac recordings.

have been using it to remaster a lot of tapes over the covid imprisonment

regime.

I tend to use wavepad for any editing work.

hope this helps.

Simon