Re: Laptops, who is king of the hill?

Matt

Yes dell has good ones as well, if buying from dell I like buying off the business side as you don’t get all that un necessary software you get with dell. Or buy one off the Microsoft store.

From: Joe [mailto:jsoro620@...]
Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2015 3:06 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Laptops, who is king of the hill?

I’d get the latest model of the Dell XPS 13. Great specs and reliability, but of course, this is personal preference, though several tech publications back up my choice. I’ve had great experience with Dell over the past ten years, hard-pressed to switch to another brand.

--

Musings of a Work in Progress:

www.JoeOrozco.com/