Re: the mail app on Windows 10

Carolyn Arnold

Someone told me that, when I bought this computer with Windows 10, but Microsoft Disabiity did one for me and told me how to do the rest.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ron Canazzi
Sent: Friday, August 6, 2021 7:03 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] the mail app on Windows 10

Hi Group,

I haven't played with Mail for Windows or the Mail app at all, but I remember people saying that you could not assign message filters/rules in that program. Is this still true?

On 8/6/2021 6:10 AM, chris judge wrote:

Hi. It’s under message list settings.

Open the mail client. Tab to settings and press spacebar.

Tab to Message list and press spacebar.

Tab five times. You will land on a set of radio buttons. Individual messages and group by conversation. Select individual messages.

Press escape to close settings.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Chris Judge