Re: silencio

Monte Single

N v d a is coming through a usb card.

All else goes through the on board Realtek audio card.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: August 9, 2021 11:21 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] silencio

I don’t know enough about Silencio to know if it can keep more than one sound card awake at one time.  I suspect it only sends audio to the default sound  card.  Others may know if my suspicion is correct.

Sent: Monday, August 09, 2021 11:54 AM

Mike,

I am saying that Silencio is not keeping the boes revolve speaker awake.

From: Brian Vogel
Direct Download link for

Silenzio

http://www.stefankiss.sk/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=112

You should get a save as dialog when you activate it for the EXE file.  This is the link directly to the developer's own archive.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

Sent: Sunday, August 08, 2021 7:26 AM

Subject: [TechTalk] silencio

Hi List,

I need the current version of Silencio.

I looked on the web and  found a 4 year old version.

Does anyone have a link or perhaps some one can send me the file,  I’m sure it  is quite small.

Thanks,

Mont