Re: silencio

Gene

I should add that not both sound cards may shut down when not being used.  So if you set it to work with the one you want and the other one doesn’t have the problem, that will solve the problem.

From: Mike B.
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2021 2:32 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] silencio

Monte,

It sounds like you're running the Bose Revolve through the default sound card, so do you know if Silenzio is assigned to the default soundcard, or can you assign Silenzio to run on a soundcard of your choosing?  I've never played around with Silenzio enough to know for myself.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

Sent: Monday, August 09, 2021 9:54 AM

Mike,

I am saying that Silencio is not keeping the boes revolve speaker awake.

From: Brian Vogel
Direct Download link for

Silenzio

http://www.stefankiss.sk/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=112

You should get a save as dialog when you activate it for the EXE file.  This is the link directly to the developer's own archive.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.