Thunderbird Issue

Shelly Kane

Hi Group:

I thought I would post this here to see if different opinions come in.  On Wednesday, I changed my gmail password because it hasn't been done in 8 years and thought it was time.  After I changed it, I was able to receive mail but then I couldn't send it.  I put in the password but it kept rejecting it so I went in to account settings and something got screwed up when I did that because now I can send mail but I can't receive it.  I can get it on my phone and go to the website but it's not downloading into my inbox in Thunderbird.  What happens when I open Thunderbird, it does nothing and then a few minutes later, it says the pop3 server has timed out.  I'm in the view window where I could go to the different boxes.  Jaws doesn't speak while I'm in account settings so I don't know if I hit something accidentally or not.  If someone can offer any assistance on how to get my mail coming back into Thunderbird, I would greatly appreciate it.  Simple instructions please!  Thanks in advance.

Shelly