Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2021 3:58 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Attachments in emails

Hi all,

Gene, it is more dangerous to open a file while it is still on the web.
If you download it, you have more control over it.  If you open it from
your email, no matter who sends it, even if it is your mother, you're
connected to the net while you're viewing the file.  this is not good.
I always save attachments.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons