Scripting Help Please

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi All,

Would someone please help me with a Find and Replace scripting problem?  I don't know didley squat about scripting or using special characters in Find and Replace in Word.  I'm currently using the, Find, string below in word,

to remove the line of text below,

83% of FunTrivia players have answered this question correctly in the past.

My question is, how or what needs to be changed / modified to the, Find string, so it removes the line of text above, but will also remove this line of text below from a different document?

50.4% of people have also gotten it wrong.

If a different find string needs to be used, for the second line of text I want to remove, what would that find string be?  Or, can the same find string be modified and used to remove both lines, but from separate documents?  All help is greatly appreciated and graciously accepted!
P.S.  I don't know how much work is necessary to do what I'm asking, so I'm willing to pay as well.  Thanks much.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.