Sent: Friday, August 13, 2021 2:18 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] DocuSign

Hello, I have to sign a contract using DocuSign. I could not get any accessibility help off their site and the idiots did not answer my question about weather  or not it worked with assistive technology. So my question is has anyone used this DocuSign to sign or fill out contracts? Their tech  support is much to be desired. Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows