From: Missa
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2021 6:45 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] DocuSign

I had to use it a few times to do something for school and have had no problems. The only thing is the form navigation sometimes takes a bit to get used to… But that is the fault  of the person who writes the form. my school created a video to help you fill out the form and I was able to use that to navigate and fill in the form when I did it.

Melissa

On Aug 13, 2021, at 4:18 AM, heather albright <kd5cbl@...> wrote:

Hello, I have to sign a contract using DocuSign. I could not get any accessibility help off their site and the idiots did not answer my question about weather  or not it worked with assistive technology. So my question is has anyone used this DocuSign to sign or fill out contracts? Their tech  support is much to be desired. Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows