From: Missa
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2021 6:45 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] DocuSign

I had to use it a few times to do something for school and have had no
problems. The only thing is the form navigation sometimes takes a bit to get
used to… But that is the fault of the person who writes the form. my school
created a video to help you fill out the form and I was able to use that to
navigate and fill in the form when I did it.

Melissa

On Aug 13, 2021, at 4:18 AM, heather albright <kd5cbl@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello, I have to sign a contract using DocuSign. I could not get any
accessibility help off their site and the idiots did not answer my question
about weather or not it worked with assistive technology. So my question is
has anyone used this DocuSign to sign or fill out contracts? Their tech
support is much to be desired. Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows