Re: DocuSign

heather albright

Ah yes, I got it to come up! I wanted to know is the IOS APP FOR DocuSign WORK TOO? MY CONTRACTER HAS A BABLIT ON HIS PADD! I HAVE NEVER USED THIS BEFORE. Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Wendy Walker
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2021 10:04 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] DocuSign

Heather,

If it's the form I think it is then it is accessible with JAWS and

NVDA. When you click on the link to bring up the form from the email

you will need to arrow down until it says something like "press enter

for screen readers" or "press enter for accessibility" or something

similar. Once you do that you need to arrow down to the part where you

accept signing digitally. After that every thing you need to initial

or sign on the document is simply pressing enter on that button. Hope

this helps.

Wendy