Re: DocuSign

heather albright

Yes, it seems to work online but, when I have to use the app over the phone, it has issues. That would make sense that the person who has the form has to make accessible. I am just not willing to take the word of a contractor if I cant read it and sign it myself. They are under the impression that  I should just rely on my sighted roommate to read it and sign for me. Fat chance. I am not being difficult because I require everything to be accessible to me! Thanks Heather  

Sent from Mail for Windows

Sent: Friday, August 13, 2021 8:32 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] DocuSign

I've used it a few times, once for a real-estate purchase and again for income tax. The first time, three years ago, it wasn't too bad, but last year with our taxes was very difficult. I think I ended up having my husband finish my signatures because I simply couldn't access that area.

Vicki

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, August 13, 2021 2:18 AM

Subject: [TechTalk] DocuSign

Hello, I have to sign a contract using DocuSign. I could not get any accessibility help off their site and the idiots did not answer my question about weather  or not it worked with assistive technology. So my question is has anyone used this DocuSign to sign or fill out contracts? Their tech  support is much to be desired. Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.