Re: Chromebook Accessibility Part 2

Nimer Jaber

Thank you for the feedback, Austin. I will address those points in the next video. I briefly discussed who a Chromebook is for in the first video, but will talk more about that, and do demos. Thank you for watching and for your feedback!

On Sat, Aug 14, 2021, 04:09 Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@...> wrote:
fantastic video.
i will have to find part 1 and check it out.
but in the next video on this series, can you talk about who should
get a chrome book and who should not get chrome book.
like for example, i dont think we can do any audio editing on it.
also can you show how to set 1 up right from out of the box?
you can also include things that you can do on windows or mac or linux
but cant do on chromebook.

--
to listen to the Blind Android Users Podcast visit.
www.blindandroidusers.com