Re: Google Groups & GMail Question

Gene

Perhaps others know of such a way.  I have seen no such setting in Groups.io settings.  I haven’t owned or moderated a Google Group.  You could put the person on moderated status if they send messages you want to reach the list and messagess you don’t.

From: Vicki W
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2021 4:18 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Google Groups & GMail Question

Hi,

If a person has a GMail account or owns a Google Group, is there a setting that will prevent certain posts or emails from going through by screening certain words in either the subject line or the body of the email, but still allow the sender to post or email other things not containing those words?

Thank you.

Vicki