Re: closing dropbox app.

heather albright

Thanks for this! Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Richard Justice
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2021 6:37 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] closing dropbox app.

Hi Heather,

Try this:

1. While on the desktop, tab until you come to Notification chevron button.

2. Now, right arrow until you come to Dropbox, and press enter.

3. In the resulting menu, up arrow once to exit, and press enter.

I am using the latest version of Dropbox, and this works for me on both Windows 7, and 10.

HTH,

Rick