Re: closing dropbox app.

heather albright

I am not sure, some times system tray shows up and other times it does not show up. But, I am using the suggestion from another user. Thank you, Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: heather albright via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2021 1:55 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] closing dropbox app.

When  using drop box, I usually do windows r and type in drop box and open it this way. When I go to quit drop box, I used to select it from the system tray  and left clicking it and went to quit. I cant find this with the knew drop box. I tried to do it this way using both NVDA and jaws.

I know there is most likely an easier method to quit the program. I tried ending task and it does not want to end. I even tried to do it from the main folder and it only closes drop box but, it is still running in the system tray. I would keep it on but, I belong to some groups and they are always adding and taking files out of the shared folder. So it is constantly making noise.

Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows