accessibility to GoToWebinar

heather albright

Has anyone used this platform, I saw a post that some one sent on june 11 2021  Accessibility to GtM for blind people - LogMeIn Community form.

“We have blind clients that told us they cannot access webinars as attendees, whereas they do not encounter the same problem in Zoom. They use Windows 10 with an open source screen reader software,  called NVDA.

When they open the GoToWebinar  app, the screen reader just announces  a window, nothing else. They cannot interact with it, not even get any information about what was going on.”

I have to use this platform next week, is it still inaccessible?

Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows