Re: accessibility to GoToWebinar

Thomas N. Chan

I have not been using gotomeeting for a few months. Most of it, its rather useable with jaws.
Due to the my mobility, I use on my mobile device on the go
But thats as a guest, not a host.
I don't have any webina at this stage with gotomeeting, so i can't really test if the accessibility is still useable with current version of jaws or nvda.
but then again, i have been using it for a few years long before zoom came in, its rather ok.

Regards,
Thomas N. Chan

On Fri, 20 Aug 2021 at 10:07, heather albright <kd5cbl@...> wrote:

All the message said that was sent to me was this, “Good morning, Ms. Albright,

We have received a response from our Accessibility Coordinator informing us that unfortunately, GoToWebinar does not work with JAWS.

Here is the site, I had to search it from the message:

https://www.goto.com/webinar

It is the platform that I have to do training in.

Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows