Re: feeds on my windows 10pc

heather albright

I went to Microsoft site and it keeps telling me to click on the task bar and turn off the news feed. But, I do not get this option. Is there a non nonvisual way to turn this off besides clicking off the taskbar? I did a search for feeds and it does not come up. I went threw all my notifications, it was not there.    But there is always a feed giving me the weather and Microsoft news in my tab sequence. Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: heather albright via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2021 12:11 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] feeds on my windows 10pc

Hay, somehow feeds got turned on after the last update and I tried to follow Google’s instructions to turn them off and it is not working. She said to right click on the task bar and select news and interest and turn them off. I never get this option when I right click off the task bar. I am running” Microsoft Windows

Version 21H1 (OS Build.” Using jaws Version 2021.2107.12.400. Is there another way to turn this news feed off? Thank You,

Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows